I suggest you ...

Sync with HS Deck Tracker doesn't work

Sync doesn't work right. Matches listed in HS Deck Tracker are not appearing in Hearthstats, even though it says "Uploading x matches" when I press the sync button.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BenWHBenWH commented  · 

Same issue - some matches upload, then some decks show their mmatches in stats but some don't. Some decks show minions, spells and weapon numbers in the stats section, some don't. SOme show number of matches without wins and losses, etc, Done a number of full synchs and so on to get it updated but it ain't working...

• GabeGabe commented  · 

Can you please tell me where the exact location of the sync feature button is?

I'm a new user to Hearthstats, and when I installed it and created an account it was working just fine. Then I edited and deleted some decks, and now the Hearthstats website shows me having no decks or games going on. My HSTracker client/tool works just fine.

So I was having a similar trouble, but the Synch button is not listed in the FAQ or tutorial anywhere.

• PhilPhil commented  · 

Same here. I'm sure we're not the only ones. Furthermore, mine appears to be failing to sync some decks. Games for those are not appearing.

Some games are getting through in my case, but only for the odd new deck that does manage to sync. The rest don't show.

If it's somehow corrupted, it'd be great to just "wipe" my stats on Hearthstats and re-upload my entire history from HDT (it's all there...)

Feedback and Knowledge Base